Rana Kapoor Biography
Rana Kapoor is the Founder Promoter of YES BANK. He has been a professional entrepreneur since 1998. He established YES BANK in 2004, as a high-quality, state-of-the-art private Indian Bank with a vision of “Building the Finest Quality Large Bank of the World in India”.
Under his leadership, YES BANK steadily evolved as the “Professionals’ Bank of India” with exemplary business and financial outcomes as evidenced in the financial results since inception, with strong profitability and consistent asset quality.
Rana Kapoor holds an MBA degree from Rutgers’ University in New Jersey, U.S.A. (1980), and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics (Honours) from the University of Delhi (1977).
NameRana KapoorCategoryBusinessmanAlma MaterSri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi | Rutgers University , USAOccupationBankerAge63LinkedinNAFacebookNA
Name — Rana Kapoor is a SRCC Alumni
Awards & Recognition
- Entrepreneurial Banker of the Decade (2001–2010) by Bombay Management Association
- World Trade Centre award of Honour (2014)
- Best CEO-BFSI Hall of Fame: 2014 IMM-JJ Awards for Excellence
- Received the SKOCH Awards for significant contributions to Public Policies for Infrastructure Growth and National Development (2015)
- Felicitated for Exemplary Contribution to Entrepreneurship & Innovation by thr LBS India Business Forum (2016)
Hobbies : Playing golf, Doing art
Rana Kapoor Investments -NA
NameYES BankIndustryBanking, Financial servicesFounded In YES BankHeadquarters Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaInvestment scope NAArea ServedPAN IndiaRevenue$377 million as of 2020Websiteranakapoor.inWikipediawikipedia.org/wiki/Rana_Kapoor